Thursday, February 23, 2006

Taking it one step further...

Isn't it so true? I mean, am I making a bit of sense or am I getting crazy again?

Most men get spent with blowjobs alone, not even the entire sexual act. Besides, once women start ruling the world, we'd hardly have time to fuck. Plus, sex sort of complicates things. Men can get whiney too, you know... not just women.

Of course I'm talking about men, in general. I know for some men, blowjobs aren't enough, but those men are rare.

One of my friends said gladiators have sex slaves to keep them happy. I said them gladiators were gay. Hahaha! Most Romans were gay. Besides, I wouldn't compare gladiators to soldiers or warriors. I'd most likely compare them to wrestlers today. They were there for the emperor's entertainment and amusement. They fight amongst themselves, and against animals. The theory that blowjobs can stop war apply to real soldiers, men who go to war, and men in general, I guess (assuming all men are single-track minded).

Remember the movie Troy? The first scene, Achilles was late for battle because he was in bed with two(?) women. Yeah, you can say he's always late because of contempt for the king. So what? That day he was late because of sex. Imagine if that happened to both side's battalion?

Some would say men masturbate all the time, that's their form of release. Well..... A blowjob is way better than a handjob right? Ask Mr. Clinton! Hehe! Besides, even a retard won't pass up a blowjob, whether it be good or bad. Which brings us to another discussion, "Is there such a thing as a bad blow job?" Not now though.....

4 comments:

Mike Stewart said...

Actually there is such a thing as a bad blow job if a woman has sharp teeth and isn't too careful with them. Fortunately this type of blow job is rare and most blow jobs are as close to heaven as us guys will ever get to on earth! I envy the young dudes of today because based on a recent study, most teen girls don't even consider blow jobs sex (Thank you Bill Clinton!) and are more than happy to perform them on their boyfriends. Hopefully their boyfriends will return the favor! I just am jealous of these dudes because I was born 50 years too soon! Cheers!

Lorie said...

Hi horny old guy. My best friend and I had this discussion before. She asked me if a blow job is considered as sex. And you're right, most of us nowadays don't consider blow jobs as sex. I guess a blow job is a blow job and sex is sex. Thanks for posting your comments on my silly blog! :)

Quentin said...

for some reason, i am one of the few guys who have reservations with blow jobs.

i mean think about it. why put in your mouth, where pee comes out? not that you'll pee on the act but you know, the designer of the human body is nuts to put the pleasure area where the sewage pipe is.

Lorie said...

You're actually the only guy I know of who has reservations about blowjobs. But you got a point there Quentin. I've actually been wondering about it too. But of course one has to make sure it's squeaky clean before putting it inside the mouth. My friend compares it to dirty food or street food. She said, "kung anong madumi, yun ang masarap." Hahaha!