Thursday, February 23, 2006

Incompetencies Part 1

I swear to God! Traffic cops are the most incompetent creatures to walk the face of the earth! I just got back from a visit to my doc friend's clinic in Ortigas and I got apprehended from parking in a PARKING ZONE!!!!! The thing is, I have absolutely no idea what his reason was. When I confronted the stupid bastard all I can understand was "ma'am..... blah blah blah blah blah..... bawal..... blah blah blah blah blah..... lisensya....." I asked him why I can't park in a frikkin parking zone and he can't even give me a straight answer!

How I wish this country was technologically advanced as Japan and have money to spare like First World countries to fund a research and development team so we can replace these incompetent creatures with robots and computers! Am mortified to see how they spend and use the taxes I pay.

No comments: