Thursday, January 25, 2007

Things That I Only Found Out Recently, Part 1

Did you know...

1. That Weng Weng is in Wikipedia!

2. That Mandy Ochoa and Dominic Ochoa are actually brothers! Who knew?! Everyone else but me, apparently.

3. That Max Alvarado is already dead, for several years now. Bless his soul.

4. That the midget Mura is really a boy! Jesus Christ, he/she/it looks and sounds like a girl!

5. That a certain political icon(?) is really the illegitimate son of some rich man that got his labandera (laundry woman) pregnant. Now, this is supposed to be common knowledge, but again, I'm probably the last to know.

6. That the kakanin peachy peachy is spelled as pichi pichi.

7. That the vending machine has ripping me off all along! I was so happy thinking that Bread Pan was so cheap at Php10.00 when it was only selling for the retail price of Php5.35 for the big bag! I've been robbed!!!

8. That Cesar Montano's last name is Manhilot! I thank all the gods that I am not married to him.

9. That I live in the same subdivision as Nyoy Volante, and because of this I found out that the street names in our subdivision are alphabetized according to country names. Stupid me.

10. That it's never too late to find out about these things and be bugged-eyed out of amazement.

No comments: