Friday, July 23, 2004

Another book in my life.....

I've written in so many journals/diaries about countless stories, adventures and misadventures in my life. Now I'm starting a new one. I don't know why I named it Black & White. Maybe because my life is like looking into a black & white photo. It doesn't mean it's dull, but when you look into a black& white photo, it's more dramatic, it tends to be given more meaning than a colored photo. Well, my life is just as a black & white photo.

I used to think I'm a very dull person. But recent evaluation of my entire life, I'd say I lead a pretty colorful life.

I still don't know what to make of this new blog. But I want it to be as diverse as possible. Maybe I'll share some of my works here. Maybe some of my favorite poetry, and maybe some of my favorite songs. I'll definitely be writing about myself and about my life. Who knows.....


No comments: